It’s Time To Open Wide!
We’ve received the green light from our provincial government, public health officers, and national and provincial dental regulatory associations.
Committed to your health, safety, and well-being, we are taking measures to maintain physical distancing and a high level of sterilization to protect our patients and staff.
Our family dental office in Grande Prairie follows extensive safety practices, including:
- Adhering to proper sterilization and infection control standards.
- Sterilizing dental instruments such as handpieces and intraoral equipment after every patient.
- Disinfecting the treatment room after each patient, making sure to cover high-contact areas and surfaces such as equipment and chairs.
- Using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as face masks and surgical gloves at all times.
- Washing / Sanitizing our hands frequently and before seeing each patient.
- Ensuring single-use items are properly disposed of.
- Cleaning the office with medical-grade disinfectant more than once a day.
- Sanitizing all public spaces such as the waiting area and restrooms.
- Increasing interval between patients if possible and limiting the number of patients in the waiting area.
- Conducting a strict screening policy with staff and patients prior to attending the office so they remain at home if symptomatic.
- Taking staff and patient temperatures before entering. If you have a fever, we’ll have to postpone treatment.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we reopen to a new normal. We know the protocols that require patient cooperation may be inconvenient. But they are in place for your safety and ours. We’re in this together. Stay well. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Monday - Thursday8:00am - 4:30pmFriday8:00am - 2:00pm
Copyright 2021 Generations Dental and Dental Growth Strategies | All Rights Reserved | Powered by Dental Growth Strategies