Generations Dental in Grande Prairie knows how important it is for you to have a healthy and bright smile! We feel that every patient in our practice deserves to have a smile that they can be proud of.
Teeth Whitening for Life is an exciting program available to all patients. We would like to WHITEN YOUR TEETH and help you keep them white and clean for life!
Here’s how it works!
- First, we would like to see you for a preventative examination, x-rays, and cleaning. Call our office at (587) 803-4406 or fill in the form below for an appointment!
- Once your teeth are cleaned and healthy, you have the option to participate in the whitening for life program.
- We will provide you with custom-fitted bleaching trays and bleaching gel for a ONE-TIME ENROLLMENT FEE of $200.
- When you keep your regular dental checkups we will be happy to provide you with a touch-up tube of whitening gel, at no additional cost.
- Broken or lost trays will be replaced at the cost of the patient.
All that we ask in return:
Keep up with your regular check-ups (at least once per year)
- Your long-term dental health is important to us which is why we provide a free tube of bleaching gel at each checkup
Provide at least 48 hours notice
- If you need to cancel or change an appointment, we ask that you give us the courtesy of advanced notice.
Must be at least 16 years of age
All accounts must be current (no outstanding bills)